01 Aug Long Island Physician Liaison
The healthcare field is constantly growing and changing, and now more than ever, your practice could benefit from increased contact with other referring physicians. That’s where physician liaison comes in. Physician liaison is an in-demand healthcare marketing service aimed at increasing your patient numbers. A liaison more or less is a representative that acts on your practice’s behalf to develop and/or keep an open line of communication with other practices and physicians in your field. If you’re interested in finding a Long Island Physician Liaison, look no further than Prescription PR!
We know how busy your schedule can be as a physician, and we’re here to help. For an outstanding Long Island physician liaison, contact us here and find out more about our services!
What are the responsibilities of a Long Island physician liaison?
A physician liaison can be an excellent asset to your practice. By hiring a liaison, you as a physician won’t have to worry about increasing your referrals or maintaining relationships with other practices and can instead focus on delivering quality patient care. Some of the more common physician liaison services that a marketing firm may provide include the following:
- Outreach; In-person visits on behalf of your practice that help to raise awareness of your practice and the services you offer. This also provides the opportunity to distribute marketing materials in person for an even further lasting impression.
- This allows us to act on your behalf, leaving you with time to handle your most important tasks like treating patients instead of worrying about marketing for your practice.
- For a Long Island physician liaison that can provide you with this service, contact us today for more information.
- Provides information about your competition
- A liaison builds relationships and maintains communication with practices that may compete with yours specifically. This can provide you with valuable information about what your competitors are providing their patients with, giving you an edge.
A physician liaison may give your practice the overall edge that you are looking for in order to boost referrals and increase the number of relationships that you have with other practices in your field. To experience the benefits of this service, contact us here for a Long Island physician liaison.