30 Jul How Do I Gain Instagram Followers?
There are nearly 1 billion active users currently on Instagram. That number is just as astonishing as the impact healthcare digital marketing can have on your business. It can seem like a daunting process trying to increase your follower count, but luckily Prescription PR is here to provide you with some quick and easy tips on how to boost your Instagram followers.
Understanding the Game
Often times, social media can feel like a cat vs. mouse game. You follow someone, they follow back, and then a few days later you notice that account is no longer following you. It can feel defeating, especially when trying to grow your platform from a business standpoint. Healthcare digital marketing is the new name of the game. Now more than ever practices are utilizing social media platforms, particularly Instagram, to increase their awareness and prompt patients to visit their site. It’s important to understand how to go about growing your platform so you can achieve that desired number of organic followers.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks on how you can make your Instagram account standout and attract new followers:
- Start by creating a unique bio- this is your first chance to make an impression on your current and potential followers. For healthcare practices, it’s a helpful way to let people know who you are and what you offer. It’s also highly suggested that you leave the link to the website directly in your bio so Instagram users can easily view and click on it.
- Be consistent and get creative- it’s human nature to be attracted to new and exciting content. Eye-catching images and engaging videos are all great ways to help get people to view your posts and hopefully click on that follow button. Also staying consistent is important because the more frequently you post, the greater chance you have of attracting new followers.
- Tag your location- by tagging the location of your practice to each of your posts it’s a quick and easy way to get more people to find our account.
- Use hashtags- don’t be afraid to incorporate hashtags into your captions. This is a great way for people to find your account based on common interests and searches. With that being said, keep in mind that overusing them can get annoying for viewers. So make sure not to go too overboard and try finding a good balance.
- Link your Instagram account- by posting your Instagram handle on your practice’s website, it’ll make it easier for your current patients to find your account and potentially give you a follow. Some patients may not even know you have an Instagram account. By making it visible on your website it can help bring more awareness and, in turn, more followers.
Healthcare Digital Marketing
By implementing these tactics on your practice’s Instagram account, you’ll be sure to get your follower count up! Take it from the professionals, here at Prescription PR we specialize in a variety of healthcare digital marketing services. From content creation to fully integrated social media campaigns, we work to help boost each and every one of our client’s media platforms. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and see how we can help grow your practice using digital media!