22 Jun Instructions & Benefits of Using Facebook Live
Are you looking for ways to expand your practice’s online exposure and reach? One of the ways your business can accomplish this is by using Facebook Live as part of your digital marketing for healthcare! Our team at Prescription PR would like to share tips on using Facebook Live and how it can benefit your business as a part of your marketing strategy. Continue reading to learn more!
Using Facebook Live
Video marketing is one of the most effective ways to market your practice, but did you know that Facebook Live videos receive three times higher engagement on average than videos that are no longer live? Whether you’re looking to raise brand awareness, attract new patients, or increase your interactions with current patients, Facebook Live is a valuable part of digital marketing for healthcare. Here is how to use Facebook Live:
- On the left side of your search bar on Facebook, tap the camera icon.
- When prompted, allow Facebook to access the camera and microphone.
- Choose the “Live” option on the bottom of your screen.
- Write a detailed and compelling description.
- Choose your location and tag friends.
- Start your live video and begin broadcasting.
- Interact with commenters and viewers.
- Hit “Finish” to end your broadcast.
- Save the video to your camera roll.
Benefits of Facebook Live
As previously mentioned, Facebook Live videos have a much higher organic reach than regular photos. Aside from this fact, there are several more digital marketing for healthcare benefits to streaming live videos on Facebook:
- Reach more users – Facebook has over 1 billion monthly active users. Facebook Live videos can potentially attract a larger audience and generate more online visibility. Users can immediately interact and comment on the video, and the fact that Lives are viewable videos could be enticing to more viewers than a simple post.
- Provide immediate information – A Live video allows you to engage with your audience in real-time. You can learn what your current and potential patients are interested in, which can be helpful to figure out what services are in demand. You can also use live videos to provide important practice updates.
- Video content is more appealing – Video content is generally easier to digest and is more visually appealing. Millions of Facebook users view videos daily. Live videos are also watched longer than regular videos.
At Prescription PR, we stay on top of all of the latest digital marketing for healthcare trends. Using Facebook Live as part of your marketing strategy can set your practice apart from your competitors. If you are interested in potentially growing your patient base using Facebook Live, contact our team today!