23 Sep 8 Creative Healthcare Marketing Ideas
Marketing your medical practice and coming up with healthcare marketing ideas can be a challenging and overwhelming undertaking. The marketing landscape is continually evolving, and it’s becoming increasingly easy for particular strategies to become ineffective. With so much information available on the internet, patients have more options than ever regarding their healthcare. At Prescription PR, we will create a sound healthcare marketing plan to reach prospective and returning patients in your specialized area. Continue reading to discover some innovative healthcare marketing ideas.
8 Creative Healthcare Marketing Ideas
Over the past few years, there has been an increased demand for healthcare professionals. As services have become more available, the marketplace has become more competitive, making it vital for you to set your practice apart from the competition and accurately market your services. Here are eight creative healthcare marketing ideas you can start using today:
- Blogging – Blogging and content marketing play a vital role in driving patients to your practice. Sharing informative blogs throughout the month bolsters your search engine ranking and establishes your practice as an industry leader.
- Video Content – Building a presence on YouTube is an efficient healthcare marketing idea for your medical practice. Creating videos that outline your practice or diving deeper into important topics can catch the attention of potential patients.
- Newsletters – While email marketing may seem like old news, many patients are interested in receiving health-related emails. Newsletters can attract new patients and retain existing ones. Every email is an opportunity to engage.
- Social Media – Social media networks help doctors engage with patients. A solid social media presence will help you communicate the value of your practice and the healthcare system. Sharing customized graphics, blog posts, and videos can be powerful.
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys – This can help you learn about your patient base and keep your practice at the forefront of their minds. Patients will feel more involved and appreciate that you want their feedback, translating to better loyalty over time.
- Infographics – Infographics are one of the more creative healthcare marketing ideas. They do an excellent job of storytelling and are more attractive than plain text. A relevant infographic can help a patient connect with your practice.
- Physician Liaison – Referrals are a substantial contributing factor to the consistent growth of your patient base. Our physician liaison will build relationships with potential referring physicians and set up meetings to foster relationships.
- SEO – SEO is a crucial component of any business but is especially vital in the healthcare industry. Investing in a strong SEO strategy will boost your website ranking and allow patients to find you.
Here at Prescription PR, our team will help you establish your marketing goals and implement the right tactics to help you reach your goals. To discover more innovative healthcare marketing ideas, be sure to contact us today!