10 Aug Why Your Practice Needs Social Media
It is safe to say that social media has taken over our daily lives. Not only do people use social media to stay connected with friends and family, but they also use it to search for recommendations for restaurants, services, and even doctors. Doctor Marketing on social media platforms is important if you want potential patients to be able to find your practice.
At Prescription PR, we offer many services that can benefit your practice’s digital marketing, including social media. Find out more about why your practice needs social media.
Why Doctors Should Use Social Media
Attract New Customers
- When it comes to doctor marketing, social media is the perfect platform to get people aware and interested in your practice. This is better known as brand awareness.
- By uploading articles relevant to your practice, you can help your patients learn more about their health and why they need the help of a professional.
Better Customer Service
- 67% of customers use social media for customer service needs
- With social media, you can respond to a patient’s concern or answer any questions they may have with the click of a button.
- When patients can see the positive reviews people wrote about your practice, they are more likely to try you out and keep returning after having a pleasant experience. It is so important to maintain a positive relationship with your customer on your company’s Facebook page because other customers can see that interaction.
All Patients Are Using Social Media
While you may believe that millennials are the only ones using social media, this is not the case. Within the last few years, it was found that older patients are also starting to use social media and this is why your practice needs social media!
People with at least one form of social media broken down by age:
With the right social media management, your practice has the potential to stand out exponentially amongst your doctor marketing competitors. If you are interested in learning more about why your practice needs social media or about the other digital marketing services we offer, contact us today!