03 Feb How can I use email marketing to engage with my patients?
For years, email marketing has been an essential tool for businesses and healthcare practices everywhere. Email marketing is a direct form of marketing that uses electronic mail to send fundraising or commercial messages to an audience. Through email marketing, healthcare practices can enhance relationships with current and future patients. This healthcare marketing strategy can not only help grow your practice but also allow you to share your message with all of your patients. To find out more about email marketing, and how you can incorporate this tactic into your healthcare marketing strategy, contact Prescription PR today!
Researchers have stated that email marketing is 40 times more effective than sites such as Twitter, and Facebook when it comes to acquiring new patients. Email marketing allows you to share health-related topics and information with your patients, along with reminding them of your services! Other benefits may include:
- Budgeting: Email marketing is relatively inexpensive when compared to other marketing strategies. Email marketing only requires just a small amount of resources and time to create content.
- Easy to track and measure: Through email marketing, it is easier to track the number of people that are opening, reading, and also clicking through your emails. In return, you will be able to see if your email campaign is successful.
- Help build credibility: Email marketing can help build credibility for your practice because it provides consistent and valuable communication, and allows them to know things such as promotions, and educate them on topics that may matter to them.
- It’s shareable: This is important because your clients can easily refer you to friends and family with the click of the forward button.
- Email marketing allows you to reach a larger audience, and save time.
Tips to consider when using email marketing:
Though email marketing is a great way for you to connect with patients all over, there are still some things that you should take into consideration:
- Make sure to ask your patients permission before sending out emails.
- Create subject lines that grab the attention of current and future patients.
- Take time to consider when you’re going to send out emails. Too many emails can cause people to unsubscribe.
- Use segmentation to target customers. By breaking your subscriber’s list into smaller segments you are likely to get 15% more openings than if you don’t break up your client list.
Contact Prescription PR for Healthcare Marketing Strategy:
At Prescription PR, a digital healthcare marketing company we can help to make sure that your practice can grow through email marketing, while also engaging more with your patients!