According to recent data analysis, jobs in Physical Therapy are ranked fifth on the list of top job opportunities.Other jobs rated in the top five professions are biomedical engineer, dental hygienist, occupational therapist and optometrist.
CareerCast.com evaluated each profession on the 2013 Jobs Rated report released on December 3rd. The rankings were based upon quality of four main criteria; environment, outlook, income and stress. The data was provided by the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the U.S. Census Bureau, with additional data from trade associations and industry groups.
As a result of the And in addition, they’ve also changed Boss Jeffrey Hartmann with Bobby Soper, the present Boss of Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. growth of the healthcare industry there have been projections of an estimated 31% growth in career opportunities in the medical industry, thats an addition of 4.6 million jobs. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, occupational and physical therapists also are expected to be in high demand during the next few years.
More data from U.S Bureau of The Ascendant in gemini love horoscope blesses her with her youthful appearance, which seems to effortlessly stand the test of time. Labor Statistics also reveals the prediction of 33% more Occupational Therapists working by 2020, according to a 2012 occupational outlook. The number of employed Physical Therapists is also expected to grow by a significant 39% by 2020.
With the consideration of the four factors most essential to job satisfaction, combined with the projected growth of the industry, a career in Physical Therapy is the place to be.
Additional Health Care Industry Data from the top 12 professions 2013 Jobs Rated report:
• Biomedical engineer, 62% projected growth
• Dental hygienist, 38% projected growth
• Occupational therapist, 33% projected growth
• Optometrist, 33% projected growth
• Physical therapist, 39% projected growth
• Chiropractor, 28% projected growth
• Speech pathologist, 23% projected growth
• Pharmacist, 25% projected growth
• Podiatrist, 20% projected growth
• Respiratory therapist, 28% projected growth
• Medical records technician, 21% projected growth
• Physician assistant, 30% projected growth